Showing 1–12 of 133 results
LCD Writing Board Dinosaur / Dragon Assorted$29.99 Add to cart
Shimmer N’ Sparkle Ultimate Tie Dye Studio$59.99 Add to cart
Nebulous Stars – Window Charms$18.99 Add to cart
Cool Maker Shimmer Me refills assorted$16.99 Add to cart
Cool Maker Go Glam U-Nique Nail Salon Refill$14.99 Add to cart
Nebulous Stars – Dazzle-by-Number – Frost$22.99 Add to cart
B. Toys TAKE IT EASEL$59.99 Add to cart
B. Toys EASEL DOES IT$129.99 Add to cart
Nebulous Stars – Winged Mobile$22.99 Add to cart
Nebulous Stars Dazzle-by-Number Marinia & Cora$22.99 Add to cart
Nebulous Stars Eclipsia Creative Sketchbook Black$19.99 Add to cart
Nebulous Stars – Magic Watercolor – Nebulia$22.99 Add to cart
Let Their Creativity Flow with Arts and Craft for Kids
Allowing your child to partake in arts and crafts for kids allows them to express their creativity and release any pent-up emotions. Psychologists often use art therapy to determine what is going on in a child’s life. Encouraging your child to draw, paint or use playdough allows you to physically see what your child is feeling. At Toys4All – One Stop Toy Shop, you can pick up all the arts and crafts supplies your child will need.
Importance of Child Art
By introducing your child to the magical world of arts and crafts, you are giving them the chance to discover their untapped artistic abilities. Other than curbing their boredom, there are many important reasons to allow your child to dabble in art.
- Expressing emotion. Younger children usually can’t explain exactly how they are feeling. When you allow them to draw or paint their feelings, you can better understand what your child is going through. Older children can use art to rid themselves of negative emotions by releasing them on paper or canvas.
- Increases creativity. Boost your child’s brain function by allowing them to get creative with art. When children get creative with art, it allows them to think outside the box. Once your child knows how to do this, they can then learn to solve problems at a later stage by thinking more creatively.
- Hand-eye co-ordination. When you encourage your child to draw from still life you are helping them fine-tune their hand-eye co-ordination because they will need to look at the object and transfer what they see onto paper.
Benefits of Crafts for Kids
Let your child explore the magical world of crafts. Allow them to discover hidden talents and see the outcome of building or creating something from their imagination. Your child can reap many benefits by getting into crafts.
- Fine motor skills. While your child is getting crafty, they are increasing their fine motor skills by handling smaller objects. This is vital to their development as it strengthens your child’s finger muscles which in turn increases the ease to start writing.
- Educational. Teaching younger children about the world of crafts is a fun way to get them to learn new things. With crafts, your child is taught about shapes and colours, giving them an advantage when they start school.
- Teaches patience. Children are usually not known for their patience. Using crafts such as baking, or beading will teach your child the art of patience. They will need to wait until cupcakes come out of the oven or until all their beads are on a string. This is a trait they will carry with them throughout their lives.
Why Trust Us Regarding Kids Arts and Crafts
We are an independent toy store located in central Sydney, that believes in the joy toys bring to a child’s life. Whether you are looking for something educational, fun, and exciting or games for the whole family, we have it all. We have spent many years searching and stocking the best toys from around the world to bring a smile to your little ones’ faces. Should you not want to visit our store in person, you can place your order online and have happiness right to your doorstep.
Contact us today for all your toy requirements.